- Use a computer if possible, many mobile devices block an important step in the initial set-up.
- The red X and “your password has expired” message is actually a prompt for you to reset from the temporary password to your preferred password.
- You will be required to set a security question and answer; choose options you will readily remember.
- Due to the high security of the MyEd BC database, users are required to reset passwords every 90 days.
- The Login ID/User ID is either first initial last name format, or your email address.
- Student report cards appear in the middle right of the Family Portal home screen under “Published Reports”.
- Report cards are a PDF, changes do not appear in real time.
- Report cards are set to expire on July 31 of the applicable school year, please save or print as preferred before that date.
For additional technical assistance, please email: email@example.com