(electronic criminal records check)
- Activated BC Services Card
- Mobile device (iPhone, iPad or Android)
- Access Code: NDA7Z85VK3
Click Here to access the eCRC Service
- Volunteer Criminal Record Checks expire after FIVE YEARS. If you are unsure if you have a current clearance on file, please contact the school office.
- The Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP) accepts the BC Services Card as Electronic Identity Verification (EIV).
- After you enter the KCS access code, you will have the option to “Login with a BC Services Card” to apply and consent to a criminal record check. Your BC Services Card must be activated prior to using the online service. Additionally, a mobile device (iPhone, iPad or Android) is required.
- After selecting the “Login with a BC Services Card” button, you will be directed to the BC Services Card website to use your card to log into the eCRC system.
- Once you have logged in successfully with your BC Services Card, you will be redirected back to the eCRC system to fill out the Criminal Record Check – Application form.
- Upon the successful electronic submission of your information through the eCRC portal, you will be prompted to pay $28.00 for your criminal record check. If you are sharing a previous criminal record check or are a volunteer, no payment will be prompted as these processes are free.
Please note that if you do not feel comfortable verifying your identity online, or you cannot meet the system requirements, a manual/in-person ID verification process remains an option.