STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, and His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone through faith, apart from works by the merit of the shed blood of Christ and that the born again believer is eternally secure in Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by indwelling the Christian, enabling him to live a godly life.
- We believe in the individual priesthood of the believer.
King’s Christian School seeks to honour God by preparing Christian leaders of tomorrow to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
As a community of Christians, we desire to educate for life. Our mission is to teach students to know God, His Word and His world, challenging students to excel, yet with humility, serve God and humanity.
- Learning in Truth
- Community and Relationships
- A Life of Service